Facebook owner, Mark Zuckerberg has climbed to number five in the latest list of top 10 wealthiest billionaires in the world.
Following the official announcement of Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos as the richest man in the world, Forbes Magazine has released the list of top 10 wealthiest billionaires in the world.
Bezos is the first centi-billionaire at the top of the list, meaning he has a fortune of over a $100 billion. Bezos’ fortune jumped more than $39 billion from 2017, which Forbes says is the biggest one year gain on the list and ever in history.
The Amazon CEO is also the only person to ever appear on the list with a 12-figure fortune.
His fortune reportedly rose to $112 billion, allowing him to dethrone Bill Gates, who is worth $90 billion. Gates has been the richest person in the world for 18 of the past 24 years.
Here’s the top 10 list:
1. Jeff Bezos | Amazon | $112 billion
2. Bill Gates | Microsoft | $90 billion
3. Warren Buffett | Berkshire Hathaway | $84 billion
4. Bernard Arnault & family | LVMH | $72 billion
5. Mark Zuckerberg | Facebook | $71 billion
6. Amancio Ortega | Zara | $70 billion
7. Carlos Slim Helu & family | telecom |$67.1 billion
8. Charles Koch | Koch Industries |$60 billion
9. David Koch | Koch Industries | $60 billion
10. Larry Ellison | software | $58.5 billion